Most women want long thick lashes. However, not everyone is blessed with thick lashes. The discovery of false eyelashes has given hope to those women who have good short eyelashes.
There are a lot of false eyelashes on the market today. Decide which brand to purchase entirely up to you. A word of caution though if you are allergic to latex, you should avoid wearing them.
Eyelashes are a fun way to jazz up your look, especially during special events. They can give a more dramatic and sophisticated and easy to use.
False eyelash application:
- To apply eyelashes, you will need the following:
- False eyelashes
- Eyelash adhesive
- Lash tweezers
- Orange sticks
- A pair of scissors, if necessary
Before we begin, let me remind you that the eyelashes should be applied last. So, make sure you have your eye on already before applying.
1. Get the individual false eyelashes, tilt slightly to the curvature of your eye.
2. Place it over your eyelid and size to see how much of your eyelashes need to be cut. Cut appropriate.
3. With an orange stick, apply a little glue false eyelashes and spread along with the band of false eyelashes. Make sure you put enough glue on the ends so that it will comply. Wait about 30 seconds to dry before applying to your eyelids.
4. With the eyes partly closed, use tweezers to hold the false eyelashes on your eyelids. Start in the center and maneuvering toward the corner. Be sure to place it as close to the lash line as possible. When you get it in place, press down on the false eyelashes along the eyelid using your fingertips to make sure the glue is set. Keep your eyes partially closed to enable the glue to set.
5. Once the glue is set, a test to see if it is well implemented by blinking your eyes a few times.
6. For the final touch, apply a little mascara and mingle with your natural eyelashes.
7. Repeat on your other eye.