If you own a commercial or industrial business and are in need of a new roof, there are several important factors to consider. Structures such as restaurants, office and medical buildings, condominiums, apartment complexes, beauty salons, warehouses, and retail stores may require specific types of roofs depending on location, occupancy, weather trends, and other factors.
As a business owner, you don't want a roof that has leaks, holes, missing or lose shingles, or other imperfections. Your building should be structurally sound, safe, and pleasant looking, without a roof that is falling apart.
Most licensed, reputable roofing contractors in Bloomington Indiana should be experienced in commercial roof installation, replacement, repairs, and maintenance. Be sure to check their references, and ask for testimonials from business customers before moving forward. Here are a few other questions to ask:
· Do they offer a wide variety of roof styles, colors, and sizes?
· Do they offer a no-leak guarantee?
· What type of warranty is offered?
· Do they have an owner that is willing to answer questions, and observe the job site?
· Do they take care of city permits and inspections?
· Do they offer "green" roofs that feature recyclable materials, and leverage solar energy?
· Are they licensed, insured, and certified?
· Do they use GAF, CertainTeed industry-approved roofing materials?
It is important to be armed with knowledge before deciding on which roofing company to use. Make sure they offer free interior and exterior commercial roof inspections and will provide you with a detailed report of their findings so you can make an educated decision.